Well Abandonment

If you need to abandon a well on your property, contact Coonse Well Drilling & Pump Co. Under state law, a property owner is responsible for any well on his/her property. We are licensed to properly abandon a well in accordance with state requirements.

If you need well abandonment services, call us at 208-454-0190 or come see us at 15851 Gunfire Road Caldwell, Idaho 83607.

We serve Caldwell, Nampa, Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, all of southwest Idaho and eastern Oregon areas.